Thursday 19 April 2012

I’m gatvol!!!

Mr President don't forget your VOWS to us South Africans
So our president plans on taking a new wife. Well done. I reckon he’s planning for his future. Mr President what do you plan on doing with another retirement annuity? Oooops, sorry that meant to be another wife?

My take is that ol’ Jacob is ensuring that when he’s retired, he and his wives will be able to draw a cushy unemployment benefit while lesser privileged South Africans suffer in silence. I’m properly gatvol of how we’re being ripped off in SA; and with the threat of the secrecy bill looming, were it passed, we’ll definitely get nailed while we sit by and watch.

I can’t recall who it was, but someone said in passing that SA is fast on track to becoming another Zimbabwe. That’s scary. One consolation of being Zimbabwean is that they have fewer wives to support than us across the border.

Image: Zapiro (The Times, 17 April 2012, p14)

No comments:

Post a Comment