Wednesday 14 March 2012

We are afraid of the wrong things


Who needs soul food?

WE have become overly concerned with the wrong things in life. Instead of focusing on the state of our moral standing (in the eyes of God), we’re pre occupied with money, possessions and status to name just a few. As a Christian, I have my faults, however I strive to attain perfection and thus openly denouncing the path society has lead us to believe is Ok.

I am by no means trying to sway you toward to Christianity, but I need to inform you that the Bible does warn us that man would walk this path (signs that we are nearing the end of days); where corruption, incest, murder , rape is considered a (normal) way of life.  Are we crazy to accept and believe this? Instead of being afraid of losing a job or not reaching 2000 tweets in a year, we should be more afraid of ourselves for living in a world where WE often cast a blind eye to such mayhem.

Image: http://www.nforum.ogplanet.com

1 comment: