Wednesday 30 May 2012

Whiling my time away


Call me crazy. I call it fun.

  This may sound weird, but I love getting carried away doing housework. I don’t consider it a chore; and it is not something my wife ever has to ask me to do. It is one domestic activity that I take pleasure in.

I can easily while a Saturday morning away cleaning the bathroom, fixing a cupboard, hanging a door or vacuuming. I don’t consider cleaning an activity that only women can or should have to do any longer.

Have we as men not evolved far enough to know how to operate a vacuum cleaner? Some men insist on going partying and drinking over weekends. I don’t do either; it’s just not my scene. I’d rather be boring and stay at home and maintain my castle for my queen and me.

1 comment:

  1. And this queen is always and forever grateful!

    ReplyDelete