Monday 5 November 2012

I love my life right now!

Give thanks to the Lord!
'I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil.' - Deuteronomy 11:14

I love my life right now. I am in want of nothing. I am at my happiest. I am alive.

Knowing the circumstances that I have battled and where I stand today, I am blessed and thankful. Although I am not a captain of industry, I don’t drive a sporty super saloon, nor I don’t live in a flashy neighbourhood, I am truly content with my life. I am appreciative of that which I have because I see many people around me in South Africa who have way less than I do. They are downtrodden and have it way worse than I do. So bearing that in mind there isn’t much that I can do but too really love my life right now, and be thankful to the Lord My God, for blessing me with his abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment