Friday 2 November 2012

The last lecture

Counting down the days!
  I didn’t think that I would have the privilege of looking forward to the last lecture when I first started my BTech in 2011. Today, way back then seemed so far, and now it’s merely a matter of days before it all comes to an end.  

My time as a BTech student has been a major learning curve, not only academically but it has also shown me that by the grace of God I am able to accomplish anything (through Him) no matter what life may throw at me. I am pleased that I only embarked on this journey at the tender age of 34, and not any time sooner. In hindsight I don’t think I was adequately prepared, and that I needed to grow up to fully appreciate and digest the lessons learnt. This experience has inspired me so much that I aim to pursue my MTech studies in 2014. To all my lecturers during my tenure as a part time student, I would like to thank you for your support and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment