Tuesday 28 February 2012

Am I Fashion? - Who and What Am I?

I may come across as conservative in my views, but quite honestly I don’t care if I do. Can anyone please explain to me where the fashion trend of letting ones jeans hang around one’s knees comes from?

I’m just happy that my grandmother wasn’t alive; she’d surely have had a second heart attack seeing her grandsons wear their underwear in public. So where did I go wrong? OR better yet where did my parents go right?

WHO I was as a youth and am as an adult was not dependent on what I wore – Thanks to them. Youth, I am certain that it’s difficult being you, but there is no need to be young, awkward and look silly. Sure, individualism can be expressed through fashion, but stop me if I’m wrong; is individualism not all about being happy with one’s inner being without having to conform OR show it off to the world? If you really wish to be an individual, don’t follow the flock of sheep, and run the risk of looking like a chop.

Image: http://www.welivetobefree.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment