Wednesday 15 February 2012

Shssssh!!! Don’t tell my wife … about my love affair with …

Chelsea Football Club. The affair has been going on for some while now. It just happened/ started all of 12 years ago. It seems much longer ago though. A boyish crush grew into a fully fledged (manly) love. That’s MY love for Chelsea.

This very tempestuous relationship has gone through many highs and many lows. There have also been many other suitors that have come along wanting to steer her in one direction, but they have all come and gone. It’s funny though what a suitor with megabucks can accomplish. I felt cheated and betrayed when he stole her away from me. It’s as if she became someone else. Something was lost.

Nevertheless, nothing can take away my love that I have for my Chelsea. We’ve been through to many joys and many more tears for me to just stop loving her. MY BLOOD IS BLUE, Chelsea Forever.

Image: UEFAClubs.com

4 comments:

  1. Now there's a difference to the oh so cliche MAN UNITED fan... #mylilniven is different LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Don't think your wife will be to chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you have not been introduced to Manchester. I think she looks sexy in red and not to talk her walk.

    ReplyDelete