Monday 13 February 2012

.... following instructions? - Part II

So to highlight the point that I tried making on Friday, namely that instructions and some 13 year old boys are not necessarily the best of buddies, I thought I’d ask my sister to do some detective work for me. Under normal circumstances the rule in their household is that my nephew is tasked to do his homework on Friday afternoon, due to his oh so busy schedule over a weekend. I mean really, when I was 13 I reacll still playing with lego.
Well let’s just say he had other plans and like the motherly paparazzi figure that my sister can be she caught him on camera 'in the act' of staring off into the distance and not only just doodling but penning the livery of his favourite ‘wildlife’ (link below). I guess when nature calls as a 13 year old boy, instructions to do homework does seem to fade off into the distance.
https://plus.google.com/photos/112785817036374661432/albums/5708531782288844465

1 comment: