Thursday 19 July 2012

If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?

Stop! Appreciate the creation.
  This is a commonly asked question among people who harbour regrets about their lives. It is also often people who dedicate their lives in search of power, wealth, fame and fortune at the expense of love, family, humanity and God.

No, I wouldn’t change anything about my life. IF I were to change anything about my life it would be like removing one block out of a Jenga stack, it’d all come tumbling down. I am who I am. I am what I am.

I made major mistakes in my life, and I have learnt from them. I have achieved great things in life and I’ve learnt to remain humble. I have loved, and have learnt that life is precious.

Why would I ever want to change anything and do it all over again? God laid out my life before I was a twinkling in my father’s eye. Where I am, is where I am supposed to be. I am at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment