Monday 9 July 2012

Memories are made of …


We're not perfect. But we're getting there!

 
Thank God for Family. Thank God for their uniqueness, the challenges, the struggles, the arguments, the reconciliation and the time spend gathered together while listening to little person’s voices in the background.


That’s what MY memories are made of. I have recently been granted the pleasure of spending time, maybe not as much as I would have hoped for with them, but I am thankful for what we were granted. There isn’t much else I can say other than I don’t know when next we will see each other because this is a gift many people in the world do not have or ever get the opportunity to experience.

Just as I am about to be remotely ungrateful I stop myself and give thanks to God for my family, their lives, their imperfections and their unique and quirky ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment