Monday 9 July 2012

List your top 200 achievements.

     

1.       Learning to TRUST God. He is above everything and everyone.
2.       Realising before it is too late that a relationship with Jesus is critical.
3.       My personal and daily growth in the Lord only comes through the Bible.
4.       Having the opportunity to wake up each day to face a new day.
5.       Finding and marrying my wife, my queen and best friend.
6.       Having a family (mom, and sisters and nephews + nieces that I love).
7.       Finding employment that I actually love and enjoy doing.
8.       By the Grace of God still being alive when I should not have been.
9.       Coming to the realisation that money is NOT the most important thing in life.
10.   Being at peace with who I am.

Now, to get my top 200 achievements, all you simply need to do is multiply these top 10 by 20 and Voila.


No comments:

Post a Comment