Wednesday 19 September 2012

Watch this space

It's all about finding the creative niche that fits.
  With the academic year drawing to a close, I’ve been giving this blogging thing some thought. I’ve come to the conclusion that once I’ve completed my studies this year, I will continue to blog. Whether anyone actually reads it is irrelevant, but I can honestly say that I have come to appreciate this medium as a comfortable form of personal expression, far more so than Twitter or Facebook.

For me, blogging gives me the opportunity to explore a deeper set of emotions, feelings, beliefs and then express them. Blogging may mean different things to many different people. There are those who use it as a journal of their travels, cooking, to something as far removed as logging their recovery from alcoholism; whereas others use it as a business tool. Ultimately blogging is one form to tell one’s story.

All in all I can safely say that I am sold on it, and whether any one actually reads my blog as I said is irrelevant to me this is my creative outlet. Have you given any thought as to your creative outlet?

No comments:

Post a Comment