Wednesday 24 October 2012

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Sweet memories
Well IF I didn’t know how old I was and were to choose an age where I’d probably be happiest, then I would probably be sixteen. For me, being sixteen was a very ‘wholesome’ age; where I was still relatively naive about the world and its goings on but also wise enough about other areas of life and the world and its goings on.

It was also a time when life was relatively uncomplicated for me, when there weren’t any real concerns. Also it was a time when there wasn’t peer pressure to have a girlfriend or at least be seeing anyone on a steady basis. It was thereafter that girls, partying and the likes that life became complicated. Things were great as a sixteen year old, I was happy and so was the world around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment