Monday 29 October 2012

What would you regret not fully doing in your life?



  One thing I would probably regret was not ever fulfilling my God given potential. Potential in what you may ask? The potential to assist the Cape Peninsula University of Technology and its faculty’s and projects source funding for the wonderful work that is done. I was given the opportunity to return to my Alma Mater in the capacity of fundraiser or Advancement Officer. I can unreservedly state that where I work IS where I am supposed to be. And it is by no luck either. This appointment was by God’s intervention and His intervention alone. Therefore, not making full use of the opportunity and not working to make a change in this institution, I’d consider it going against God’s plan for me here at CPUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment