Thursday 18 October 2012

When you’re his age, (over 80) what will matter to you most?

Walking the road less travelled.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” – Matthew 6:33

Well IF I am granted the opportunity to live to the ripe old age of 80, I can only hope that I have lived a productive life and that I have fulfilled God’s purpose for my life. Do I know what it is right now? No, but I do know that I am on His path, and I’m being directed day by day. What I also do know is that I need to remain obedient and to live a life in accordance with that which has been set out in the Bible (as pet the life of Jesus). Ultimately, when I stand before the God one day and I have to account for the life that I have lived as a Christian, I just hope that it would have been a life lived in servitude to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment