Wednesday 24 October 2012

The prospect of 2013

What will you have to show for YOUR time?
This year has flown by, hasn’t it? Yes, yes, the cliché is as old as the hills, but good heavens, “This year HAS flown by, hasn’t it!” As yet another year draws to a close and as we sit back reflect on the year that was, what will be remembered about it most? Will there be on significant moment that stands head and shoulders above the rest? Whatever it was, be thankful that you had the opportunity to experience it and treasure (and if possible build on it), because time is precious.

 There are so very many precious moments this year many of them were spent with family, but there have also been many memories made at work. As a result of my work I am very fortunate to be able to engage with very many different people, from different walks of life, that I would normally never have engaged with. I can undoubtedly say that each interaction has left an indelible mark (for the better) on me. I am thankful to the Lord my God for each of those people, because had I not the opportunity, my work (and life) could easily have been quite dull. Moral of the story is, never discount anyone you may meet during the course of a day in your life. It is what seems like an insignificant interaction that can often result in something significantly life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment